On 2012-2-16 0:05, Lei Li wrote:
Hi,

We are working on VDSM network REST APIs, to support the functions we need to get
the list of configured networks. I found that VDSM network has a function
'listNetworks' in configNetwork.py. It can get and display the current configured
network like this:

# python configNetwork.py list
Networks: ['bridge_one', 'bridge_three', 'bridge_two']
Vlans: []
Nics: ['eth0']
Bondings: []

But there are some problems with it. It can not display the defined networks after host restart, but the created config file are still there(/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/..).
Did I miss anything? Or Is there some way to avoid this?

Lei,
  How about the real network configurations after the host reboot?
You can run "brctl show" and "ifconfig all" to get those. Also, service log can be checked to know if there
is any failure in the boot process

Your suggestion and thoughts would be appreciated.

Lei

Shu Ming<shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory