On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:49:10PM -0500, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> Itamar though a bomb that we should co-exist on generic host, this is
> something I do not know to compute. I still waiting for a response of
> where this requirement came from and if that mandatory.

This bomb has been ticking since ever. We have ovirt-node images for
pure hypervisor nodes, but we support plain Linux nodes, where local
admins are free to `yum upgrade` in the least convenient moment. The
latter mode can be the stuff that nightmares are made of, but it also
allows the flexibility and bleeding-endgeness we all cherish.