On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 03:25:22PM +0100, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> We had an unpleasant talk, hampered by statics and disconnection on
> danken's side. Beyond the noises I've managed to recognize Yaniv, Toni,
> Douglas, Danken, Ayal, Timothy, Yeela and Mooli. We've managed to discuss:

I've forgot to mention the resolution of

    Bug 1007980 - Failed to run VM with gluster drives: internal error
    unexpected address type for ide disk

by http://gerrit.ovirt.org/19949 . Due to its being a serious painpoint
to users. I've backport this fix to both ovirt-3.3 and ovirt-3.3.0
branches.

Douglas, would you issue a Fedora build from the ovirt-3.3.0 branch? I
think this deserves an async build and an update of the ovirt-3.3
reporsitory.

Dan.