----- Original Message -----
> From: "Oved Ourfalli" <ov...@redhat.com>
> To: "Saggi Mizrahi" <smizr...@redhat.com>

No one is talking about feature negotiation. It's feature reporting.
And all I'm saying is that having a verb reporting unrelated things in
unrelated formats is usually a bad idea.

How would features be represented strings? fqdn? objects of different types?
If it's a string how would the user know how features depends on each other.
How granular should this be? How do we change granularity in the future?

We must have verbs with clear scope. Anyone can tell what
GetServerConnectionTypes()
needs to return. We know what it's granularity is. We know how it relates to
other things. We know what flows need to check it and how it might effect them.

I have no idea what getFeatures() even means.