An important feature of ovirt-3.3 has not made it to the ovirt-3.3.0
deadline: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Self_Hosted_Engine.

It would allow to run Engine as a VM on top one of the hosts controlled
by itself, saving resources and allowing high availablity
out-of-the-box.

The feature was not ready on time for the ovirt-3.3.0 release but now
its Engine-side patches are merged, and its Vdsm-side patches are
pending aproval for entry into Vdsm's stable branch.

    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20189
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20190
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20191
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20192
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20193
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20194
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20209
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/20300
    http://gerrit.ovirt.org/21357

I suggest to take the pending patches into the ovirt-3.3 branch, and
ship ovirt-3.3.2 with this feature enabled. We shall not release
ovirt-3.3.2 before we are assured by quality engineering that we have
no regression to main Vdsm code. If we do not receive this green light,
and there's urgency to release ovirt-3.3.2, we'd fork and ship 3.3.2 only with
the urgent fixes.

Any objections?