Experts,

This is the current setup

1 Master server at SITE A

2 Media servers  out of which 1 at SITE A 1 at SITE B

I would like to separate SITE A
and SITE B so that I do not have dependency on only one Master server which is
a single point of failure , so basically I am looking at upgrading SITE B media
server as Master server.

We have separate VTL and Tape Library at each site.
VTL Zoning and Tape Library Zoning already done on SITE B media server.
In my mind it is just upgrading the binaries re adding the devices and pointing
the clients to new master server for new backups and still doing restores from
the old master servers for older data. Is there anything I am missing.?
If anyone has done it please share.

Anurag