On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 03:53:18PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does anyone know why there is a pause in i/o when using the adaptive
> iopolicy if you block one path?

How are you doing the blocking?
What are the storage HBA/drivers in use on the host?

When you use other I/O policies, do you get significantly faster
detection of path failure?  (I wouldn't think that it should matter
much).

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]