Thanks For Information .....

Rongsheng Fang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  It turned out to be a bug in VxVM
4.0 and has been fixed in 4.0 MP2:

The 4.0MP2 release notes (http://support.veritas.com/docs/277626) has the
following entry under the fixed incidences section:

 311488   The entries in /dev/vx/[r]dsk/ are not cleared during a reboot/system
start-up after a temporary import of a disk group in VxVM 4.0.

"Upon DG import by cluster, it is possible that the minor numbers get remapped
so the newly imported DG ends up with same minor numbers as were used for a
previously imported DG. So, we end up with multiple DG entries in
/dev/vx/[r]dsk with same major/minor numbers. This causes VCS to incorrectly
report that the volume in a DG that is not imported is online and report
concurrency violation."