-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of A Darren
Dunham
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 5:09 PM
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-ha] DMP tests

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 03:53:18PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Does anyone know why there is a pause in i/o when using the adaptive
> iopolicy if you block one path?

How are you doing the blocking?
What are the storage HBA/drivers in use on the host?

When you use other I/O policies, do you get significantly faster
detection of path failure?  (I wouldn't think that it should matter
much).

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.