Hi Omer,

DMP is based on a modular framework and leverages Array Support
Libraries (ASL) and Array Policy Modules (APM) in order to automatically
claim storage devices and use the right set of procedures to control
them.
As long as your system has the set of ASL/APM matching your storage
devices, you won't need to do anything.

So the only question is: do you have the right ASL/APM?

You can check using the 'vxddladm listsupport all' command. You may also
check 'vxddladm help'.
If you're running SF 5.0, you most likely already have the ASL/APM you
need on your system.

You can also check the latest Hardware Compatibility List. The HCLs
contain links to ASL/APMs that are not included in the base packages
(e.g. when array support was added after the base code went GA). You can
get the HCLs at:
http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/products/otherresources.jsp?pcid=2245
&pvid=203_1

Finally, you can have a look at a whitepaper on DMP 5.0 available at:
http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/products/whitepapers.jsp?pcid=2245&pv
id=203_1

In the end, if you have the right ASL/APM loaded, you don't need to
configure anything.
Best regards,

Thomas