yeah, not to pile it on, but I've spent all day wishing I could have
the beta version back (and I did already purchase, would have paid
twice the price).

updates and commits constantly hang on "preparing..." i can't quit out
of transactions, can't cancel, have to force quit the program.  i'd
say a simple update then commit has only worked right 30% of the time
today.

pleeeeease, you've made me totally dependent on this app!  would love
a fix!