I purchased 1.0 today after having a great experience with the beta
versions. However, I am having the same frustrations with 1.0 and they
have made the product unusable. Here are the problems that need to be
fixed quickly:

• The software is constantly asking me for my username/password for
every task that it needs to perform.
• The "preparing" dialogs appear and never complete.
• I cannot quit the program without force quitting. I get a message
saying "Quitting Versions. Waiting for transactions to finish," but it
never finishes.

Please let me know if there are any workarounds for these issues.