For a quick fix when you have the command line tools installed: create
a symlink of the bbdiff command line tool in BBEdit.app/Contents/
Resources/  (that's where it used to be).

In the terminal (when BBEdit is put in /Applications), type:

ln -s /usr/bin/bbdiff /Applications/BBEdit.app/Contents/Resources/
bbdiff

Works fine for me (and should be "reset" with the next BBEdit update).