Dimitri, I respectfully disagree with your conclusions.

1) I've had great support from MadeBySofa. They did take about 3 days
to respond soon after public beta release of Versions, so that was
understandable.
2) I've had no trouble registering Versions on 6 different computers,
4 different internet connections.
3) I understand that my personal experience is not enough to judge the
quality of a product. If a problem occurs, I must also look at my
personal setup, not just blame the software.

Questions for you:
1) what were the three different channels you used to contact support?
2) did you get value from the app during the trial period?