Hi Gary,

You are indeed experiencing the very same problem.

This issue with SVN 1.6 also came up on the Cocoa mailing list when
people over there started asking whether Xcode SVN integration could
be used with 1.6:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/Xcode-users/2009/Mar/msg00443.html

For the same reason that we haven't shipped 1.6 support in a regular
update yet, Apple apparently has stated they don't recommend using SVN
1.6 with Xcode.

Right now, Subversion 1.6.1 is provided in Versions 1.0.4b as an
immediate solution for people who for whatever reason *need* to use
1.6, but we don't recommend switching to yet if it's possible to hold
off a little longer.

Strangely enough we cannot reproduce the problem on every computer
here, so for some people using 1.6 with svn+ssh connections might
actually work normally.

I'm sorry for the hassle these problems have caused you.

Hopefully we, or someone else, will find a solution to the problem
soon.

Cheers,
- Dirk