Am 14.12.2009 um 10:06 schrieb john:

>> On Dec 13, 1:48 am, robo <chase.delanguille...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> there is no way to add just certain elements of the folder.  This is
>>> not preferred :)
>
> I always select single files and add them. Works for me.

OK, I think I have understood what you mean, now. You want to add a folder
including only some of the files therein. Right now you would need to add the
empty folder and commit. Put all the files in the folder and selectively add
those you want added. Or in other words: you want to add the folder as such,
yet not everything in that folder, but only certain files.