A simple, but overlooked feature I believe is a method to update all
repositories at once.  I tend to have no less than 10 working copies
of various project we are working on.  I also like to keep a checked
out read-only working copy on a backup drive locally in our office.  I
sort my backup repos into their own folder.  It would be super handy
to be able to select all repos in that one folder and update them at
the same time.  Especially since the update process now does not allow
you to do anything else in the app while it's running.  I'd like to be
able to just do a Cmd+A to select all, then do a mass update. :)

Thanks for hearing me out!