Announcing a special like you did over the holidays when people are
traveling and often not at their office, was a poor move. And many people
have not even returned by Jan 2nd.  Northeastern University, where I work,
didn't even open for business again until the 4th.

But until the steady stream of email about Versions bugs/problems subsides,
I'm still playing a waiting game.  Cornerstone may be better, but I'm still
waiting for some clarification from them.  In the meantime, Subclipse is
satisfying our basic needs.

 - Bob