Judging based on other people's problems may not be the wisest choice, though.
I personally have been using Versions since the beta, and there have been minor
bumps, but on the whole I've been very satisfied and have had very few issues.
Versions has quickly become an important part of my workflow, and I'd much
rather use an imperfect tool than do everything by hand. I also use Subversive
(similar to Subclipse) at times, but generally I prefer the views and
interaction that Versions provides. Oh, and WebSVN (www.websvn.info) for
browsing history details.  :-)  Your mileage may vary, but sitting on the
sidelines is boring. I endorse Versions, and it can only improve from where it
is now.

 - Quinn