Okay.

What is your current setup wrt bug tracking, tickets, feature requests, voting, etc.?

-Asbjørn

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:16:59 +0100, Dirk Stoop <d...@madebysofa.com> wrote:

Hi Asbjørn,

Thanks for your suggestions.

One thing I want to reiterate is that we're not looking for a bug
tracker or a customer support system, we're pretty happy with the way
we have both set up.

We are just looking for something that can host a decent mailing list,
preferrably with an online forum as well :)

Cheers,
- DIrk