I'm hugely appreciating Veusz, especially the recent improvements in CSV and
datetime handling -- thank you for making this excellent tool available.

I have a couple of feature suggestions:

1. It would be nice to be able to have grid lines behind, rather than in front
of, bar fills (and other data elements). It's a useful way to de-clutter some
graphs.

2. I can't find an obvious way to produce stacked area graphs. Stacked bars are
very nicely implemented, and single area graphs are easy, using the "edge fill"
attribute. For stacked areas, however, I think you currently have to resort to
polygons, and a lot of data preprocessing.

Cheers,

Paul.