On 22/11/13 13:35, E Z wrote:
first let me say thank you for an amazing program so far. I really
like its widget approach.

There's just one thing that bugs me when dealing with ternary plots:
Some of the label formatting options like "At edge" and "Position"
don't work for me*. They just do nothing when applied. Am I missing
something obvious or are those options not implemented yet?

I hope you can shed some light on what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks! I'm afraid these options are "inherited" from the standard axis label, but not implemented (yet) for the ternary widget.

Jeremy