Hi Jeremy,

great plotting tool, I'm using it a lot, also for ternaries. Just realized when opening an old ternary plot I created w/ V1.17 or earlier (appeared properly then), the corner labels are now rotated (same issue as E Z had some time ago?). The only option to get rid of this w/o manual axis labels is to set them to 'centered'. The rotation settings don't work. Corner-based seems clearer tome, though...

Any idea what led to this change? Using the most recent version.

Thanks much,

Tobias