Hi Michael

You need to enter a name for the dataset in the dialog box. It probably should be fixed to generate one if there isn't one there.

Jeremy

On 04/06/14 19:43, Michael Clerx wrote:
Thanks!

That's what I tried first, but it doesn't seem to take it. It shows some
data in the preview box but when I try to import it asks me to select at
least one dataset. The combo boxes on the 2d import tab are all empty.

I've run it from the console but I don't see any error output

   Michael

Should I try