Hi Simon

On 01/10/15 13:44, Simon Kleinknecht wrote:

lately I often accidentally scroll properties (e.g. Color, Direction,
...) or data sets (X data, Y data) when I want to scroll the windows
view because it doesn't fit entirely on my screen.

Can you say which platform you're running Veusz on? Is it Linux/Unix, Windows or Mac?

The drop down widgets are created by Qt. These are designed to look like the real widgets on Windows and Mac. On Linux you can choose various themes (this is under the settings in KDE, or there's a program called qtconfig, or qt4-qtconfig which allows you to change these). Some themes have drop down comboboxes with scroll bars, some fill the entire screen.

Best wishes

Jeremy