On 02/10/15 09:26, Simon Kleinknecht wrote:

I noticed this on my Windows 8.1 (Veusz 1.23.1), so I guess I cannot
change any theme or behavior. I checked it again and it's possible to
scroll through values in every list in the Formatting and Properties
windows.

It is possible to change this from the veusz console, if you want to see whether other themes are better. At the console type

import veusz.qtall as qt
qt.qApp.setStyle(qt.QStyleFactory.create("XXX"))

where XXX is the style, which on Windows (for me) allows Windows, WindowsXP, WindowsVista, Motif, CDE, Plastique and Cleanlooks as valid options.

Jeremy