  From: Allan Fish
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:31 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Fw: phxflytyer, I 'cracked the code' and made $94,532.44
in 24 hours.

    I don't know if any of you are getting this kind of SPAM, but every so
often if I post to the list a few days later I will start getting this kind of
SPAM?

  Alan,

  I post to VFB frequently and do not get these.  So it is not a VFB problem.

  They ARE a real pain, though, so I understand your frustration.

  Good luck on identifying the source.

  Allan
--
Allan Fish