From: Alan Di Somma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Fw: phxflytyer,  I 'cracked the code' and made $94,532.44
in 24  hours.
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 9:22 AM

[VFB] Re: Fw: phxflytyer, I 'cracked the code' and made $

#yiv1536775091 BLOCKQUOTE {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv1536775091 DL {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv1536775091 UL {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv1536775091 OL {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv1536775091 LI {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}

Well I never clicked on the "unsubscribe"
and they didn't stop.
Not long ago I started to click on it and
with in a couple of days they stopped.
I have noticed that who ever is selling the
address, is selling them to company in Colorado. That is where most of them
come
from.

Just with in the last couple of days I have
gotten a winning lottery ticket from England and a job offer to sell Ricoh
copiers and I also won a Pepsi Cola award.
Of course I sent in all my pertinent info
to claim the prizes and be the offical Ricoh distributor in
USA.
Any one want to but a copies. I can get you
a great price. My cost plus $5.00.....such a deal.....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A pessimist's blood type is always B_NEGATIVE.