That's good advice.  Thanks.  No one would want to see THIS mug in Super-HD
Blu-Ray anyway.
Make-up!  Where's Make-up! Cover-girl with a putty-knife...?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Frye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:18 AM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Was U-tube demo, then rot. vice, now CD technology- new
thread

Don, I would consider that the DVD tutorials only need to be of a technology
that will play on a computer. Most of the folks I know that use tying DVDs
play them on their laptop which they will set up in their normal tying area.
I don't know of a lot of tyers that set up an HD TV for the purpose of
watching tutorials. Granted, once folks find out that your handsome mug is
going to be featured, that may change.