From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Bliss
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:47 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Active Nymphing was QUOTE FOR THE DAY

I am reading a book called "Active Nymphing: Aggressive Strategies for
Casting, Rigging, And Moving the Nymphs"  By Rich Osthoff.  In the book he
talks of moving the nymph, not just like streamer fishing but casting
upstream and stripping the nymph (not streamer).  I am a dead drifter almost
all of the time and this is new to me.  Anyone do this and can you shed some
perspective on this?

Mike