Who’s this Art everyone keeps talking about?

I always wanted to be entrawalled, but never knew who to talk to about it. I
was extrawalled once, but that’s a story for a different list.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 10:18 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: [VFB] Re: Artistic Fly Swap Clarification

FOR MARK

  _____

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Artistic Fly Swap Clarification
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:15:37 -0600

Point well taken Jimmy..........."it's all in the eye of the beholder."
............so-to-speak............my very simple point is that there's a
place in this world for flies that don't nessessarily have anything to do
with fishing, and that they have an equal ability to teach, entrawall,
excite, challange, Piss0ff, and or install any other highly motivating
emotional value to a person or people. That is, equal to any other form of
art. Artistic flies can (as "some" fishin' flies can), tell a story, just as
a painting can, or a dance can, or a movie can, or a book can. It's up to
the viewer to give of his or herself and invest in the subject matter, if
they want to reep the rewards of such effort. The tyer and the viewer both
have to make an equal effort. As with any artform.
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>  mark.....

  _____