From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of DonO
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 7:39 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: FIRST Traditional Winged Wet Fly Swap

Iain,
I've got the 'mixed bag' (or is that 'mixed box'?) of wet flies tied, but
I'm not done yet.  Having too much fun re-visiting the 'traditional'
patterns I grew up with- the 1st flies that I tied as a kid.  My my... first
the '65 Mustang, now flies.  I think I still have some old catalogs where
these were still offered as box-stock flies.
It is fun digging through feather bags that I haven accessed in 20 years-
would never use that stuff tying modern flies.  A true lost art, those wet
flies of olden-days.

Oh...and what a mess I'm making...