Just twice.  We were planning another this year swapping homes with
friends.  But they had problems and then we did.  So maybe next year.
I try every year to go to Montana/Wyo/Id.  Which we do in September.
This year I had meetings in Idaho in May so I got an extra treat.  I
actually caught the salmon fly hatch.  That was something.  I also
fished the Beaverhead, Warm and Big Hole.  I love the Park
(Yellowstone).  So getting up there is always regenerating for me.

Mike