Yes Mike:

In all waters be it river or lake although when fishing alone in a boat, a
person can use two rods each with a single hook. In all rivers and streams,
a barbless hook must be used. Certain lakes also have the barbless
restriction.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C.  Canada

Neville,

Is that true everywhere in BC and at all times?  Just curious.  I have toyed
with the idea of coming there instead of Alaska the next time I get a
chance.

Mike