Mark
Can you give the title, author and year of publication please?
Gary s.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph Fusco, Sr.
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:25 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: [VFB] QFTD

  Mark -

  Being something of a history buff and a bibliophile, I would be very excited
to see that book.  I hope you handle it only with white cotten editing gloves.

  --

  Joe Fusco, Sr.
  Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

  REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

  Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com