Mark Sends

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

dang..........scroll down Gary.............

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] QFTD
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:25:03 -0600

Gary, i just came upstairs for dinner....we ate a bit late
tonight..........when i go back down soon.....or as soon as i can.....i'll get
the info. But i think Wes may have the right one there. If there was a pic at
that site, i could tell you in a second. Anyway.....i volunteered to fix
cherries for us at 12:30 a.m. so some time after that you'll have the info.
Couple hours from now..............Central time of course. Later........