Hi VFB!
A quickee question.  You might know of the fly tying tool that makes thin
twisted-wire brushes of various materials. The finished material looks like
a chenille, but has a twisted-wire core.

What do you call the tool that makes these?  Anybody got a picture link?

Thanks,
Wes Wada
Bend, Oregon

P.S.  Just back from a trip to Denver.  One of the highlights was seeing my
first Bass Pro shop in northeast Denver.  I don't know if this particular
building is typical of Bass Pro, but it was one of the largest retail
interior spaces I have ever seen.  The peak of the ceiling must have been
60' high.  My first impression, upon entering the store for the first time,
was it was like an indoor Disneyland.