Went through the Wapsi plant at a SowBug.  Amazing at the amount of stuff they
go through.

Rick

________________________________
From: Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: virtual fly box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 4:31:52 AM
Subject: [VFB] Re: auction

Your refering to Mr. Tom Schmucker(sp?), a VERY VERY nice man. He and his
wife Ann, took Misako and i out to lunch one time, after we had had "the tour"
of the Wapsi plant............plant for lack of a better word. The place is
amazing...........totally amazing. It's the biggest fly tyin' materials
operation in the world. Every tyer should take "the tour" at least once. You
learn a lot. And Tom and Ann are so sweet. Misako won the framed Green
Highlander that Tom tyed and donated for the Ladies Lunchen at Conclave here a
week ago.
Fishin' here IS unreal in terms of both cold and warm water species all in one
place.
All the Wapsi kids but one are in the business as well.....they were all good
friends of Charles Barton too.