From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of chuckalexan...@hughes.net
Sent: October 13, 2009 10:54 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: auction

Tony: Exactly.I believe in 1975 or 76 it said.  But the reason he moved it
to that particular location (according to the website i think it was) is
because he drew a 100 mile diameter on the map and he thought that was the
best fishing in the country. Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ
_ipgZ