You still crowded the eye..........if you had started your tip/tag DIRECTLY
over the point of the barb, you may have been able to avoid
that...................try that. You need to stay back away from the eye. i'd
also like to see a much fuller collar, more evenly dispearsed around the shank.
And for my taste, a fuller herl section. Great job on the body.