The BIG question is where can one obtain some in Canada?

- and I better not try while the Olympics are on or I will get arrested.

Last week the police and security closed the streets and evacuated an
area of North Vancouver due to a supicious object. It was blown up
with the aid of a robot. It turned out to be a fishing rod in a tube.
Does the lifetime warranty apply?

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada