I'll look for it. Many times I go on the web sites of the parts houses and then
I actually go to the store and see things they were not listed on their site.
Thanks, Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joyce Westphal
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 9:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Gamefisher Outboard gas tank needed

  It will weld anything. There is a type that is made for the polyethylenes
which are what is used in bumpers..look for that. Joyce

  On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
wrote:

    Joyce: I can't seem to find this stuff on any of the parts house websites.
Are you sure it will weld "polyethylene" plastics?? That's what the tank is,
and I have yet to find an epoxy or glue that is made for this type plastic.
Thanks, Chuck