  From: J McK
  To: Fly Swap
  Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:04 AM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Rope-dub swappers list- patterns- update

  Don

  Sorry I thought I was out beings I did not do the DVD.

  Jerry McKaughan,President
  Caddis Fly Fishing Club
  P. O. Box 9104
  Russellville, AR 72811
  www.caddisflyfishers.org

  From: f...@tribcsp.com
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [VFB] Rope-dub swappers list- patterns- update
  Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:56:45 -0600

  1.  Don Ordes- Soft-hackle fly

  2.  J. Balmer

  3.  Martin Westbeek

  4.  Ashley Strutt- seals fur mayfly dry flies

  5.  Reuven Segal

  6.  Jimi Gensling

  7.  Chuck Alexander

  8.  Rene Zillman

  9.  Mike Bliss

  10. Nick Runarsson

  11. Peggy Brenner

  12. Joe Fusco, Sr.- Diving Caddis Soft Hackle

  13. Larry Johnson

  14. Rick Zieger- something with peacock herl

  15. Jack Lehman-softshell crawfish

  16. Jerry McKaughhan -#20 bead-head case caddis

  17. Neville Gosling- bead-head case caddis size 22

  18. Pat Harnish

  19. Keith Passant

  20. Gary Webb- Pink Squirrel