From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Don Ordes
Sent: April 6, 2010 9:57 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Rope-dub swappers list- patterns- update

1.  Don Ordes- Soft-hackle fly

2.  J. Balmer

3.  Martin Westbeek

4.  Ashley Strutt- seals fur mayfly dry flies

5.  Reuven Segal

6.  Jimi Gensling

7.  Chuck Alexander

8.  Rene Zillman

9.  Mike Bliss

10. Nick Runarsson

11. Peggy Brenner

12. Joe Fusco, Sr.- Diving Caddis Soft Hackle

13. Larry Johnson

14. Rick Zieger- something with peacock herl

15. Jack Lehman-softshell crawfish

16. Jerry McKaughhan -#20 bead-head case caddis

17. Neville Gosling- bead-head case caddis size 22

18. Pat Harnish

19. Keith Passant

20. Gary Webb- Pink Squirrel