From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph Fusco, Sr.
Sent: April 9, 2010 6:13 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope-dub swappers list- patterns- update

Rene -

Been tying on the new vise since SowBug.  I think it is every bit as good to
tie on as my Danvise and my Griffith.  It will probably become my prederred
travel vise.

--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen's Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to:  <mailto:jfusc...@gmail.com> jfusc...@gmail.com

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Rene Zillmann <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>