From: Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Jimmy D Operation
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, April 19, 2010, 12:39 PM

Would appreciate your keeping me in your prayers.

Definitely will!

And if you dodn't like the sound of J. Balmer's staple gun, Dave Whitlock is
pushing Zap-A-Gap to fix just about everything.  I'd think a strip of duct tape
held in place with Zap-A-Gap should do the trick!

Good luck,

Al--

Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN