Allan and Wayne,

I agree completely. The cut is far worse. By the time I am done planing one
rod I have dozens of micro cuts on my finger tips and if I am lucky that is
all. There are the plane blades that I sharpen to 12000 grit. There are the
razor blades I hone on a black Arkansas stone to make them even sharper than
out of the package. And then there are the precisely cut triangles that
might as well be a razor's edge as well. I sliced my thumb to the bone one
time, but I got stitches for that. I don't care what anybody says, getting
sliced hurts. I think I would rather be shot or stabbed.

Scott