From: Rick Zieger <rdzieg...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VFB] QFTD
To: "VFB" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>, "flyfishingworld"
<flyfishingwo...@yahoogroups.com>, "HIll country"
<hillcountryflyfish...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 11:08 AM

"I like to do every operation the same way on each fly. InN the course of tying
a bunch of flies,I might get an idea about how to do someting differently,but I
try to save it to try out later rather than break my comfortable rhythym."

John Gierach    Spring 20010  "Fly Tyer"

Rick

PS  I wish I was this discilined.