Love that one Jimmy.

I remember one New Year's Day when it was 25 below and we could only
fish for about 10 to 15 minutes before going back into the car and running
the heater wide open until we were warm enough to go back out.  But between
 four of us we caught over a 100 perch that day.  Then we had to put the
frozen
fish into buckets of water before we could clean them.

             "Jimmy D. Moore"
             <ray...@earthlink
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  Virtual Fly Box
             vfb-m...@googlegr         <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>, Fly
             oups.com                  Fishing World
                                       <flyfishingwo...@yahoogroups.com>,
                                       Hill Country Fly Fishers
             05/28/2010 12:46          <hillcountryflyfish...@yahoogroups.
             PM                        com>
                                                                        cc

             vfb-m...@googlegr         [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY
                 oups.com

"But if you do go ice fishing, do not blame me when you get home, if you do
get home . . . . I think that the only important truth I have left out is
that a man gets fed up with being comfortable and sane."

Arthur R. MacDougal Jr "Fishing Through The Ice" [1963]

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits
Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe
River Trout Unlimited,   North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout
Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html