  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: Virtual Fly Box ; Fly Fishing World ; Hill Country Fly Fishers
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 11:46 AM
  Subject: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY

  "But if you do go ice fishing, do not blame me when you get home, if you do
get home . . . . I think that the only important truth I have left out is that
a man gets fed up with being comfortable and sane."

  Arthur R. MacDougal Jr "Fishing Through The Ice" [1963]

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits
Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe
River Trout Unlimited,   North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout
Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html